Welcome home to your gorgeous and unique home on 1 acre wooded lot! Space to garden, have animals, and enjoy the outdoors. No HOA! Home backs to wooded lot with easy access to creek, large fire pit, and above ground pool! Updated flooring throughout, tile backsplash in kitchen, 1st floor bedroom! Beautiful tiled stairs!Great size loft! Oversized master bedroom, massive walk in closet, attached sitting room or nursery. Relax on patio off master over looking your wooded backyard. Enjoy your new home in Willow Springs! 375 Saddle Ridge Dr
Pristine home in highly desirable pool community! Previous model home with all the bells and whistles! Hardwoods throughout 1st floor, Granite Countertops, Tile backsplash! Breathtaking formal dining room! Professionally decorated drapes that convey! Private backyard with double storage closets! Rocking Chair Front Porch! 2 car garage! Whole Home Audio System! Security System! Home is Move in Ready! $265,000 http://www.ListedByLally.com
1) The on site agent represents the builder. They do not represent the buyer. ( I have worked on site. It was hard for me to know money and incentives were being left on the table because the buyer was not represented. Perhaps this is why I now work with buyers!)
2. A buyer’s agent can watch over the construction process and know what questions to ask. (Especially an agent who has watched many homes be built!)
3. Your buyer’s agent is your exclusive advocate and will help you understand your contract and obligations. A builder’s contract is often times written with their best interest in mind.
4. A buyer’s agent guides you from contract to close; negotiations, documentation, street assignment, home inspection, radon inspection, termite inspection, design center, appraisal, financing, schools, survey, HOA, construction, walk through, closing, 1 year walk through.
5. While the sale representative may give the appearance that sales prices are non-negotiable, and experienced agent can use recent and historical sales data to aid in the negotiation. Data that is not always readily available during new construction.
6. A buyer’s agent costs you nothing as the builder has allocated a sales commission to be paid to a buyer’s agent as most consumers are represented for the above reasons.
Do you feel comfortable making the potentially the largest investment of your life without someone on your side?